Join us on Saturday 24th February 2024 for our first hybrid education course on ‘Emergency gynecology – how does ultrasound help in patient management’ led by A/Prof. Ligita Jokubkiene and Prof. Davor Jurkovic. Attend virtually or in-person in London! Attend on-site to have an exclusive opportunity to network with your fellow peers and the esteemed invited faculty!
Delegates attending in-person at the ISUOG office in London, UK will have an exclusive opportunity to network after the Education program has finished. Spaces to attend in-person are limited, on a first-come first-served basis.
- Gain expertise in ultrasound diagnosis of adnexal torsion
- Gain expertise in ultrasound diagnosis and management of inflammatory disease in the pelvis and the bowel
- Gain and improve knowledge of ultrasound role in acute on chronic pelvic pain in endometriosis
- Improve knowledge on ultrasound diagnostics in case of heavy vaginal bleeding in pregnant women
- Gain knowledge on the role of ultrasound in case of massive peritoneum in pregnant and non-pregnant women
- Gain knowledge on the role of interventional radiology in acute gynecological patients
- Gain knowledge on the role of ultrasound in postoperative complications